Xander's on the move. Last night he graduated from army crawling to full hands and knees crawling. He can also pull himself up on objects onto his knees. Furniture walking here we come!
Hi Heather, How are you all? Looks like you had a nice Christmas. About a week ago I got the Christmas card I send you returned in the mail. I guess I sent it to your address from last year...ooops. Our kids have been sick, too. They've both had strep throat and Rowan had also had an ear infection with his strep. I guess it's that time of the year. Take care. Jessica
I am a child of God, woman, daughter, suburban house wife, mother of 3, who has a green streak. Not green with envy or oops my hairdresser messed up my highlights, but an organic gardener, bread maker, dye-free food eater, crazy recycler and a vegetarian.
1 comment:
Hi Heather, How are you all? Looks like you had a nice Christmas. About a week ago I got the Christmas card I send you returned in the mail. I guess I sent it to your address from last year...ooops. Our kids have been sick, too. They've both had strep throat and Rowan had also had an ear infection with his strep. I guess it's that time of the year. Take care. Jessica
Post a Comment