Round 1: I woke up and went down stairs to my kitchen sink and my sock gets wet. I do some investigating and it appears that my dishwasher leaked a significant amount of water, which the rug in front of the sink soaked up. Fortunately my hardwood floors aren't damaged. It appears to be from the door not the hose connections, since there was not any water underneath the sink. I called LG customer service. They said that they would offer and extended warranty(great!) if I can fax to them a receipt of purchase. Of course, I can find almost every other one, but not the one I need. The customer service agent did give me a number for Home Depot that they can fax us a copy of the receipt. OK, fine. However, it takes 24-48 hours to process the receipt once LG receives it. Who knows how long it will take Home Depot to get it to us. Tomorrow is Friday, they probably don't work over the weekend and ... well you get the picture. Then a work order goes out for a repairman to come. I think that I am looking a week maybe 2 with no dishwasher. Paper plates & silverware here we come.
Round 2: Today, I have my friend's daughter for the day. Alexander woke up with croup (second time in 6 weeks) and so I packed all of us up and off to the Doctor's office we went. After we were done and about to leave, Bella starts throwing up. She threw up all over Xander's pants and the stroller. Lovely. She wasn't even the kid I took to see the doctor. We still needed to get Xander's prescription filled, so off to Target we went. I removed Xander's pants and of course, I don't have an extra outfit with me. I wrapped his legs in his blanket and went inside. In a small discreet voice, Bella tells me that she has to throw up, so I immediately hoist her up over a trash can and a nasty mess was avoided. We did make it home with Xander's prescription and without any more throw up incidents.
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment