Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tell Me It Isn't So

Yesterday morning we took the van in to get the air conditioner and brakes fixed.  Dan met me there and then we squeezed the 2 high back boosters and 1 backless booster in the back of the Sonata.  Not an easy feat.  Later that afternoon the shop called us and said that they needed to order the part and it will come tomorrow.  The good news is that the part is relatively inexpensive.  The bad news is that I called today at noon and the part had not arrived yet.

After doing errands all morning, and timing everything so that I could be back for the beginning of the window of time for the dishwasher guy, I come home to a message that said the part for the dishwasher didn't come in. He will see me on Friday.  See me on Friday!  I'm sure  he just hasn't been told yet it's backordered indefinately.  I guess Friday is fine.  What else do I have to do besides wait around for the dishwasher guy?  Wait around for the roofing guys to give us an estimate (I guarentee there is no good news here) what it will cost.  Friday is not all that inconvienent  as I will be home anyway getting ready for Bella's Luau party that evening.  

1 comment:

The Farmer Files said...

Sniff sniff. Can't believe you are having a luau without me. Sigh.