So this is a first. For whatever reason Charlotte was smelling Xander. She said, "He smells like...Jesus." Did she just say that Xander smells like Jesus? I asked her to confirm and yes indeed that is what she said.
I love this comment because it reminds me of the the scripture:
2 Cortinthians 2:15-16
15 For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. 16 To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task?
I am a child of God, woman, daughter, suburban house wife, mother of 3, who has a green streak. Not green with envy or oops my hairdresser messed up my highlights, but an organic gardener, bread maker, dye-free food eater, crazy recycler and a vegetarian.
1 comment:
I love this comment because it reminds me of the the scripture:
2 Cortinthians 2:15-16
15 For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. 16 To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task?
Post a Comment