Sunday, May 2, 2010

Silicone Has Changed My Life

OK, so before you go all I can't believe that she is blogging about this, let me finish my thought. Silicone Bakeware that is. My cousin bought me some individual silicone muffin cups shaped like flowers for my birthday. I have always been skeptical of the silicone movement in baking, for no other reason than the old way (muffin pans) worked just fine. I made some corn muffins in them the other night and I loved them. Right after that I went to my Amazon wish list and registered for multiple baking items made of silicone. If you have not tried them I highly suggest you do. They look good, wash up easy, are earth friendly (no paper to discard) and if you get the individual muffin cups, they stack and store in a fraction of the space. Who couldn't use more kitchen cabinet space.

No comments: