
I always knew that boys were different than girls, but that reality came to light when Little Man began crawling, walking, and shortly thereafter running last year around his birthday. A year later, not much as changed except he will repeat any word you say and he is well on his way to being completly potty trained. He is all boy. He is messy, loud, likes to spit and do anything to push his sisters' buttons. Even if that means just touching them or even worse yet just looking at them. He falls down and just gets right back up and says, "OK, OK." He has

jumped off and/or fallen off too many thing to name and we have managed to avoid a trip to the E.R. However, I know the day is coming. He loves running around with the big boys (2 neighbors ages 6 & 4). For all the craziness packaged up in an engergetic little boy, he loves his mama. He will cuddle with me while he watches TV, and when he is truly hurt, he wants his mama to make it better. He likes to sit in my lap and be read to at night.
For his birthday lunch Xander wanted soy butter and crackers a regular for him. I had made him a few and turned around to do something else. When I came back to the table to make him some more this is what I found.




Needless to say this jar of soy butter has gone from a family jar to his personal jar. Just in case I might have forgotten this incident, I put his name on the jar with a permanment marker.
No comments:
Post a Comment