Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Here we go...

Well, I am officially the next MOPS coordinator for my group. Some of my friends from VA might be a little surprised considering that I wasn't very invovlved in MOPS there. I have been happy doing the newletter for my group the last 2 years, but God has called me to be the next coordinator. In early January I began thinking about what I am going to do when Xander goes to Kindergarten. I know that 3 years seems quite far off in the future, but nonetheless I couldn't stop thinking about it. When I did think about what I would do, I couldn't come up with anything specific. I have lots of hobbies, but none that I would consider going to school for to be marketable. I was driving home after our steering meeting in earlyFeburary and, I felt that this position as coordinator would somehow prepare me for what I will be doing down the road. This is not the position I would have choosen for myself; however, if this is where God wants me, then He will help me get the job done. I will continue to do the newsletter too because I love doing it. The theme for next fall is: Momology: The Art and Science of Mothering. Let the planning begin.

No comments: