Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Am Inspired and Ready to Begin

To all the Half-Baked Beauties out there, I have been inspired to take on the challenge of bread making. I bake so many other things from scratch, why not try making bread. I have given the challenge to my friends in the Dayton area to join me in my journey. I have one friend Amy T. who jumped at the chance to do this with me. When I asked her, she said that she used to make everything from scratch. Slowly boxed and bagged products crept into her house and the habit of using them was hard to break. Currently, I will not be setting up a blog, but that doesn't mean I won't in the future. In the mean time, I will be posting on our families' blog a record of my experience: good, bad and ugly.

No comments: