Saturday, June 27, 2009

C-H-E-E-R

Go Bella! Happy Birthday Bella. This year Bella had a Cheer party at the gym where she takes gymanstics. I don't think I will spend money to have a party like this every year, but it was sure nice not to have to do anything except take pictures and video. The best part is not having to clean my house twice, once before and then again after the party.

Our "Party Specialist" is one of the girls that works with the pee wee cheerleaders, so she is used to this age group. The girls learned a cheer and after doing the routine a few times, the moms came in to see the performance. Bella was the captain and said, " Ready, let's go. Of course, the girls recieved a standing ovation.
















1 comment:

The Farmer Files said...

So cute! We have never had an at home party yet, and this year Big S and I are in "negotiations." Why start now, 13 days before my due date. Aye yay yay....