Monday, June 22, 2009

Bella's 5 year doctor's appointment

Bella getting measured. She has officially moved out the the 25% for height and weight and is now between the 25th and 50th . Yeah!








Her blood pressure was 90/48. I guess that is normal for a kid. The crazy thing is that mine is usually 90/60. I think I had one nurse tell me that I had the blood pressure of a 10 yr. old. That's good right?
Bella modelling her lovely paper gown with tiny hand and
foot prints.








Charlotte wanted in on the picture taking action.










Xander too.














Getting her height, weight, blood pressure, and having the doctor check her out was fine. The shots, not so much. She kept wanting to look at the nurse giving them to her while both the nurse and myself, kept telling her, don't look! After all the drama of having shots, we went to the Dairy Shed and got a baby cup of soft serve with sprinkles and eyes (candy ones). All was right in the world; however, mom wasn't thinking when I made the appointment for a Monday, gymnastics day. She will work out the soreness, right?

1 comment: