2 years ago
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Monday, September 15th: Trip to the ER
Bella had been weezing for at least a day and of course, I forgot to bring her inhaler. She doesn't need it all the time, so it is not always on my list of things I need to bring. When I do bring it she doesn't need it. I called the peditrician's office and talked with a nurse to see if I could get a prescription sent to a local pharmacy in Chicago. She recommened, based on my comments as to Bella's breathing, that I seek medial attention. That means the ER. During the conversation with the nurse, I come to find out that what was hurricane Ike had come through the Dayton area and knocked out our power, damaged roofs, downed tree limbs and trees. At this point the power had been out for at least 24 hours. After a trip to the ER, a chest X-ray, a 2 hour process and $75.00 later, I got want I had asked for: another inhaler. Crisis averted. Now that I have I blog, I wished that I would have brought my camera to the hospital. As for our house I tried calling everyone I knew but with the power out I couldn't get a hold of anyone to find out the condition of our house. Our wosest fear was that the basment was flooded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment