2 years ago
Friday, September 5, 2008
Bella's Allgery Testing
As most of you know, Bella is allergic to peanuts. We found out when she was 15 months old and had her tested last year at the age of three. Still allergic. We went yesterday to a pediatric allgerist here in OH recommended by our pediatrican. The doctor suggested that we not only test for peanuts but tree nuts too. This included almonds, walnuts, Brazil nuts, and coconut to which she tested positve. Seasme and cashews were fine. This being said, peanuts was my far the worst reaction which I expected. Now we know. No peanuts, no tree nuts. Speaking of peanuts, one evening after VBS Bella told me that she thought that there was another girl in her VBS class that was sick of peanuts too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would love to read anything you guys are doing different diet wise, if you are. We don't have any known allergies here, but I have been doing a lot of reading about different foods.
Post a Comment