Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Stepping Out on Faith

Well I am relived and overwelmed by what could be in store for me the next 2 months. I just sent off an application to MOPS International applying for a large grant to do a project called Reach More Moms. What our group has set out to do is to plan an elaborate event for a special group of moms. This an ambitous task to do in a 6-7 week time frame. If our group is accepted, it is truly on faith that I am able coordinate all the details than need to come together in such a short time in order to pull this event off. I should know in the next week or two if our application has been accepted. I will keep everyone updated on the project.

1 comment:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Good for you! Can't wait to hear!