2 years ago
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Time Change
I can never remember what happens sleep wise when it's time to change our clocks. It's hard to say whether it is the time change or just Xander's periodic random sleeping patterns. I know that sounds like an oximoron, but that is the best description. It's periodic because it happens every once in awhile and random becuase I have yet to pin down any reason for him waking up so ridiculouly early. This usually lasts for a week or so and then he goes back to a normal schedule of getting up between 6-6:30am which is still too early for me, but more reasonable. Plus, Dan is up that early and can take care of him until 6:45am at which time I drag myself downstairs to make my coffee. Sunday morning Xander woke up at 4:50am. He obviously did not get the memo that Mama and Daddy were "suppose" to get and extra hour of sleep. Monday he got up at 5:30am and this morning at 4:30am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment