Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I thought I Smelled Something

I walked past Xander's room during naptime and smelled something. Then it registered. He must have gotten into the scented bags for dirty diapers. I opened up his door expecting for him to wake up but he didn't. I quietly left his room and ran to get the camera. I tiptoed back into his room and snapped the first shot, no movement. Then I got the close-up below. I guess I will need to put the bags out of his reach.

How is it that the crib with the front taken off makes his bed seem bigger than before. I am happy to say that he loves his big boy bed. Every naptime and bedtime he crawls into his bed with no crying. Obviously he doen't alway stay in his bed, but he does stay in his room. It is not often I get to take a pictures of any of my babies while they are sleeping.

1 comment:

Our Plain Life said...

I am not putting Landon in his big boy bed until absolutely necessary! I am afraid of what he would get into. Even if the room was totally empty he would still get into something. I love the little bum in the air. In my mind they are still babies when they sleep like that.