2 years ago
Monday, February 1, 2010
I Had a Dream...
I come out of the bathroom on Sunday morning, and Bella was standing right there in the dark as I opened the door. I jumped at the sight of her because I had not heard anyone outside. She thought I was in bed and wanted huggies. We climbed into bed with Daddy for some cuddles. She tells me that she is hungry. "Ok, what would you like to eat?" "I had a dream," she begins "where our whole family went to the doughnut shop to eat doughnuts. Me, Mama, Daddy, Xander and Charlotte." She concluded. This is not at all what I was expecting so early on Sunday morning. Her little speech convinced Daddy that we need doughnuts for breakfast. He decided to get the doughnuts and bring them home, since we had to get ready for church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment