Sunday, August 7, 2011

4th Annual Big Wheel Race

This the 4th year that our neighborhood has a Big Wheel race in August.  It has grown from a few families to hundreds of neighbors coming out to watch and/or participate in this event.  This year the race had sponscors and all the race fees and proceeds from the food sales when to to local familes in need.  This year our girls participated and little man desperately want to but we didn't think his steering skills were controlled enough for the job.  Next year.
There are 3 divisions:
Division I: big wheels 14 and under & 15 and up
Division II:  Semi modified (adults only)
Division III: Modified (any contraption you can get to go down the hill; adults only)

The Hill


Bella

Charlotte


1 comment:

The Farmer Files said...

Too funny. If I did not live in Tokyo I might have to implement this! We live in...think NYC. :)