Sunday, April 11, 2010

Whiz Kid

The girls and I get home from church and Xander greets us at the door. He didn't get to go because of pink eye. I start to get lunch together while Dan took the girls upstairs to get them changed out of their dresses. The phone rings. I go over to check the caller ID to see who it was. I love caller ID. It said Ohio Cell, then I looked at the number and it was Dan's cell phone. Xander had picked up Dan's cell, slid it open to revele the number pad, managed to press 4 and the send button to call the house. Only after I saw the number on the caller ID did I notice Xander standing right next to me playing with Daddy's phone. Dan comes walking down the stairs and asks, "Who called?" "Your son on your cell phone." I replied. "Great, we have a very technical kid." Dan responds. If you have every read "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" you will understand when I joke to Dan about Xander playing with any phone saying I think he called Australia. If he hasn't already, it won't be long until he figures it out.

No comments: