On the scale at the doctor's office. If you keep pushing buttons, the nurse can't get your weight. He weighed almost 25 lbs (25%) and measured 34 1/4" (90%).
We really don't live in Arkanas. We have a no feet on the table policy. Anyway, last fall I started the tradition of making half a birthday cake on the kids' half birthdays. It's a nice treat. Now the cakes are nothing fancy, just a 6" round cut in half, stacked and frosted. Not a lot of cake so there is none leftover. This one was vanilla bean yellow cake with a carmel cream cheese frosting. We sing happy half birthday to you but no candles to blow out.
Little man was not impressed. We couldn't get him to eat a bite for the world. He was not impressed with the cake at his first birthday either. Come his second birthday I will have to be creative about his cake. I have a feeling it will not involve cake at all.
1 comment:
Maybe that will be a new Farmer tradition for 2010. I like the idea of half birthdays. Let's see...we would have them in February, March, November, and September...and our real birthdays would be March, May, August, and September...cake for 5 out of 12 months, not bad!
Post a Comment