Dan took Charlotte to a special Dragon Event at the end of July and wanted to go back for more. When I downloaded the pictures, Dan actually asked me if I had posed the picture next to the Bad Dragons This Way. I didn't, really. 
Alexander was a puppet in the puppet show.

Alexander was a puppet in the puppet show.
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, the big a bad wolf? Not Alexander.
The evil daddy dragon grabbed the fairy by her hair.
Princess kissing booth

Xander the fearless knight.
In one of the theaters, we watched part of a 25 minute space presentation via this suspended sphere that changed pictures with the narration. To our suprise, none of the kids were afaid of the dark, and we actually stayed in the theater for a good 10 minutes.

A picture showing Antartica
Hi, my name is Joe and I work in a button factory.
One day my boss said, "Hey Joe, can you push this button?" "Sure."
A picture showing Antartica
We would still be there watching him push that button, had we not dragged him away kicking and screaming.

Thanks for pimpin' my ride!

How many clowns can fit in a car?
Charlotte has become a giant sea turtle.

No comments:
Post a Comment