2 years ago
Friday, December 19, 2008
What a Lovely Day in the Neighborhood?
Today is dark, grey, and raining like crazy, which means that I will be staying in the house with 3 kids. Bella woke up with croup (Alexander had it 3 weeks ago), and everyone including me has a cold. I think that we will be having a mega video watching marathon. Not to mention that I have laundry piled up to the top of my washer to do. With all the kids sick, I feel inclined to wash everything in sight. However there is a bright spot. Today is Friday, and in our house we call it Happy Friday, because it means Daddy is home for two days when he arrives home from work. This week it is a Very Happy Friday as Dan is taking next week off! I will actually be able to clean my house uninterupted before our company comes in for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
heather, I hope it helps you to know this is my life. Nate is constantly sick and I've given up trying to have my entire house clean at one time until school starts for at least 2 of the children. It's totally ok! ANd the movie marathons? Happening a lot here too sister! Hang in there. I'll be praying everyone is healthy for Christmas!
Ohhh I know. I am about to wash some stuffed animals and blankets this morning. My little one has a terrible time with allergies that turn into full blown sinus infections. I hope you get some rest and play some Christmas music while your laundry is humming.
Post a Comment