Charlotte was very eager to pick apples. Any branches she could reach were fair game; however, it didn't matter what the apples looked like. Mama had to toss the bad ones when she wasn't looking.
GREAT picture! Now that is the REAL DEAL. An apple orchard where you really pick apples, not the kind where you go and they have apples at an apple stand. ;) The picture is priceless. did you take it with your dslr?
I am a child of God, woman, daughter, suburban house wife, mother of 3, who has a green streak. Not green with envy or oops my hairdresser messed up my highlights, but an organic gardener, bread maker, dye-free food eater, crazy recycler and a vegetarian.
2 comments:
;) I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that...don't need 15 pounds of crummy apples!
GREAT picture! Now that is the REAL DEAL. An apple orchard where you really pick apples, not the kind where you go and they have apples at an apple stand. ;) The picture is priceless. did you take it with your dslr?
Post a Comment